6x6x2023 - The International Small Art Phenomenon
- Walk-in Entries Due: April 8
- Mail International Entries by April 1 / U.S. by April 11
- Global Online Preview Begins: May 12 at 10am
- In Gallery Preview: May 30 - June 2 *make your list of favorites
- Virtual Artwork Sale Kick-off: June 3, 4pm
- Global Online Purchasing Begins: June 4 at 10am
- Sold Out Artists’ Names Revealed Online: July 7
- Purchased Artwork Pick-Up: July 19-23
- See unsold artworks only: July 19-23
- Gallery Open for Purchasing: June 7, 2023
- DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM HERE
September 1, 2022 - We're actively working to collect artworks from all around the world for 2023!
Stay tuned for Square The Love 2023
SUMMER HOURS: Wednesday - Sunday 12-5pm / Friday 12-9pm
6x6 ADMISSION: $5 / Free for Members *Join Here*
6x6 IS A FUNDRAISER!
Every $20 artwork purchase supports our future exhibitions & public art. Each summer Rochester Contemporary Art Center’s (RoCo) 6x6 exhibition brings together thousands of original artworks, made and donated by celebrities, international & local artists, designers, youth and YOU. Each artist may enter up to four artworks of any medium (2D or 3D). Artworks must be six inches square and signed only on the back, to be exhibited anonymously. Participation is free. All artworks will be exhibited and for sale to the public for $20 each to benefit RoCo. Artists’ names will be revealed to the buyer upon purchase and all artworks remain on display through the end of the exhibition. Limit four artworks per school or school group (no limit for colleges).
Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) founded in 1977. The funds raised through 6x6 enable us to continue providing unique encounters for audiences and extraordinary opportunities for artists including exhibitions, public art, and other programs.
Please call or email with any questions: (585) 461-2222 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your generous support!
@RoCo137 | #roco6x6
6x6® The International Small Art Phenomenon® Ⓒ Rochester Contemporary Art Center (RoCo)